Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer, hosted by Parks Associates in association with Austin Energy, is the premier conference studying the market for residential energy management and Smart Grid technologies.
The event features a unique combination of market research, featuring results from Parks Associates' landmark Residential Energy Management service, and real-world expertise derived from Austin Energy's Smart Grid, the largest working Smart Grid in the U.S.
The agenda for Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer focuses on the roadmap for the emerging in-home energy management technology market, offering consumer and industry research and strategic insight:
· Current status of REM and Smart Grid technologies
· Consumer interest in REM solutions
· Engaging the consumer: Strategies and tactics to communicate benefits successfully
· Leveraging applications: Think energy ….and more
· Impact of government stimulus and green initiatives
· Technical and business requirements for succeeding in REM
· Business strategies for utilities, manufacturers, installers, and service providers
· Unit and revenue forecasts for Smart Meters and REM residential solutions