Wow. It is an honor to be recognized for the work that we achieved at Austin Energy from 2003 – 2010.
We clearly transformed and set-up a great future trajectory for Austin Energy for the next decade, during my tenure there.
And we also came up with the Pecan Street Project, its vision, and won the DOE funding for it. Lots of great things to be proud of.
Some would call it “American earned exceptionalism”.
I salute my friends and colleagues at Austin Energy and encourage them to continue executing the vision and strategy that we created together.
The details of that journey can be found in my new book “The Advanced Smart Grid: Edge Power Driving Sustainability” - http://www.theadvancedsmartgrid.com/
FierceSmartGrid names the Top 5 Smart Grid Utility Leaders of 2011
1. Austin Energy-FierceSmartGrid Fierce 5
2. Salt River Project-FierceSmartGrid Fierce 5
3. Portland General Electric-FierceSmartGrid Fierce 5
4. Pacific Gas and Electric Company-FierceSmartGrid Fierce 5
5. San Diego Gas & Electric-FierceSmartGrid Fierce 5
Honorable Mention-CenterPoint Energy
Post a Comment